On 12th July 2019, TPFEPL had organized a one-day seminar at Head Office, Navi Mumbai on ‘Execution of the Mandovi cable-stayed bridge, Goa’.
The speakers and their topics were:
- Introduction to Mandovi Cable-stayed Bridge – Mr. Utpal Chakravarty, Vice President, TPFEPL
- Erection & Geometric Control of Mandovi Bridge Superstructure – Mr. Dattaraya Kore, Project Manager, L&T
- Design of Mandovi Bridge – Mr. P. G. Venkataram, Chief Executive, L&T
- Planning & Execution of Mandovi Bridge – Mr. Rajkumar K., Deputy Project Manager, L&T
- Manufacture & installation of spherical bearings at Mandovi – Mr. Jitendra Rathore, COO, Sanfield India Ltd.
- Bridge Deck Waterproofing – Mr. Yogesh Jagtap, BD Lead, Nina Percept Pvt. Ltd.
The presenters explained the challenges they faced and unique solutions that they provided while making this bridge one of the most aesthetically pleasing landmarks of Goa.
This seminar was attended by over 100 of our employees and TPFEPL is thankful to the speakers for their valuable contributions for making this seminar a big success!
TPFEPL has worked as the supervision and proof-checking consultant for this bridge which was inaugurated for public use in January 2019.